The beaches of India hold a special place in the heart of an ocean lover. The golden sands, the sun-kissed mornings and the calm sounds of the ocean take away our worries. Let’s revisit a trip to the beach today!
Here is a fun puzzle for you. How many Indian beaches can you find? Scroll down for a hint!
To help you out, here are some hints. Click to reveal the answer.
1. This is one of the most crowded beaches of Goa.
2. This coral beach lies on the coast of Maharashtra and has the state’s only scuba diving centre.
3. Once a private beach of the Maharao of Cutch, this beach in Gujarat is no stranger to camels.
4. A long stretch of rocky beach with a wide pavement in Puducherry.
5. This celebrated beach of Mumbai is located in Ville Parle.
6. This beach in Kerala has an amazing view of a striped lighthouse atop a hill.
How many beaches from the Indian Beaches Puzzle did you get right? Tell us in the comments below.
CLICK HERE to explore these Indian cities and book a Homestay.